LocationMadison Ave & E.23rd St,Manhattan,NY 10010
VenueShake Shack – Madison Square Park
Time12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Who ever wrote the rule that waiting in line can’t be fun? Shake Shack is committed to hospitality throughout the guest experience. For guests who are waiting in line, what’s more hospitable than an epic dance party?
Shake Shack is teaming up with Quiet Events to host a free Silent Dance Party for guests at the Madison Square Park Shack on Friday, September 22nd from 12-2PM. Preserving the serenity of Madison Square Park, guests can tune into the beats of 3 different DJs with Quiet Events wireless headphones. Toggle between tunes, dance with fellow guests and don’t stop ‘til you get a burger!
Your 3 Live DJs are spinning all night:
DJ 1 (Green): Top 40 Dance Hits
DJ 2 (Red): 80’s, 90’s, 2000s Throwbacks
DJ 3 (Blue): Hip Hop, R&B
WHAT MAKES THE NIGHT SPECIAL?
- A unique way to wait in line for your order
- A Pair of Quiet Events Headphones
- 3 Live DJ’s battling for your attention
- FREE to party
- Any age to party
- Tickets are not required and DO NOT guarantee admission but, are recommended for notifications of changes and upcoming events
WHAT TO BRING:
- You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
- No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
HOW IT WORKS
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to, so you can dance along with those listening to the same DJ as you. It’s super social; just lower the volume or take the headphones off to talk to that girl or guy. There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Haven’t been to one of our events? Check out these videos to see what we’re about: